Saturday 20 July 2013

ATCAS #18 - GLITTER


Hi everyone, our new codeword at Addicted to CAS is Glitter, selected by the lovely Shana who is our host for the next two weeks.

Our fabulous sponsor is Delicious Doodles who will be awarding a prize to the CAS Perfectionist.

My DT card


Glitter always makes me think of Christmas, so I took the opportunity to use some of my old and cherished Christmas stamps. The outline holly, solid holly and sentiment are by De Nami. I used a round punch for the glittery holly berries and doodled a frame to link everything together. 

Please don't forget to check out all the sparkling inspiration by the other DT members and we look forward to seeing your glitter creations - have fun!

Thanks for looking and have a lovely weekend.

Sue x

10 comments:

Kylie said...

Wow, Sue. I am soooo going to CASE this beauty. Perfectly CAS, I love your holly and that doodled frame is gorgeous. xx

Cathy said...

Gorgeous christmas card Sue :) Cathy x

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love this card -- I adore the framework!!

sandie said...

gorgeous Sue, I love the doodled frame and the glittery berries x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Wow Sue, this is a fabulous CAS Christmas card - love the sparkly Holly and the way you have linked it to the sentiment with the doodled border. Brilliant!

Hope you're having a happy weekend - hugs, Sylvia xx

Loll said...

Awesome design Sue! Love the large holly leaves joined with the doodled border - FABULOUS! Loll xx

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Sue. Just love the way you've doodled your frame.......thought it was part of the stamp design at first!

Karen x

Mau xx said...

Great Christmas CAS Sue, Love the way the holly is linked up the the sentiment/ border.
Huge hugs Mau xx

Christine said...

Great card! I love the image and the frame you created!
The Glitter is so cool on this one!
Hugs
Christine

Julie said...

Now that is a fabulous Christmas card. Love the doodle lines around the edge, it just finishes it off to perfection.Clean and simple- I do like!