Saturday 9 February 2013

Liebster Award



I am so appreciative and happy to have been given this award. Many thanks, Kristie!  Please do check out Kristie's amazing blog.

ABOUT THE AWARD  
This award was designed to be a blog award in the pay it forward fashion. Once you've been nominated, you award it to blogs that you like that have fewer than 200 followers, to encourage new visitors to visit these new blogs. 

RULES FOR ACCEPTANCE
Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog. Post the award onto your blog.  Give the award to five bloggers who you appreciate that have fewer than 200 followers. Leave a comment on their blog letting them know that you have given them this awesome award!


PAY IT FORWARD   
Here are five awesome blogs that I think you should check out::

5 comments:

Kylie said...

Wow!!!! Thank you so much Sue!! I am honoured that you have chosen me and Congratulations on being chosen yourself. Thank you xxxxx

Marybeth said...

Congrats on your Libeister Award from Kristie!

Patrice said...

Awwww Sue you're too sweet. Thank you for paying forward my way. I hope to blog this in the next day or two. x

Viv said...

Thankyou so much for thinking about me Sue ! Sorry to decline but I stopped taking part in awards some time ago ( I have a sign on my blog). I find I just don't have the time these days and my Rh. Arthritis is playing up too ( esp. my hands).Really appreciate the thought though, hugs :) Viv xx

Sandy said...

Congratulations on your Liebster award. Thanks for thinking of me and my little blog, its an honour that you picked me thanks so much..
Sandy :)