Tuesday 5 February 2013

Addicted To Stamps and More Make Your Mark challenge #6



Hi everyone, and welcome to new member, Therese. It's time for the start of a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More and this week it's Make Your Mark!

For my DT card, I've stamped my gardening bunny rabbit with black Memento and coloured with Promarkers.

We have a lovely prize for our Top Addict from our fabulous sponsor Lonvitalite and look forward to seeing your gorgeous creations using markers - have fun!

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Sue x

8 comments:

Loll said...

Hi Sue. Sweet bunny ... wearing his gum boots and ready to make his spring plantings! :) Love the green gingham designer paper too. Loll xx

Kylie said...

Wow! I love this as your colouring is amazing and the image is just adorable xx

Kristie Goulet said...

Such a sweet bunny!!

Nonni said...

Hi Sue, sweet card! I love the design, the image really pops when part of the background is white. Great job! :)

Aileen said...

Your bunny is fab. Gorgeous colouring. x

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue. Wonderful card. The bunny is a real cheeky chappy and so adorable. Love the country look with the gingham and of course the Rabbits wellies.
Florence xx

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh my goodness Sue this is sooooo cute. Your coloring of that darling bunny is just perfect - as is your selection of layout and papers. Love it!

marilynprestonn said...

How cute this little rabbit looks. You colored him in beautifuly. This is my first visit to your blog and I shal return. Thank you for commenting so nicely on my card. Kindly, Peggy