Saturday 9 February 2013

Addicted to CAS - Challenge #6 - CANDY


Hi everyone, its time for a new challenge at Addicted to CAS, and the codeword is ...


For my DT card, I used stamps by Paper Smooches, stamped in black Memento, coloured with Promarkers.

Our generous sponsor for this challenge is Beverley of Uniko Studio, who is offering a fab prize of a set of her beautiful stamps to our CAS Perfectionist!

Do pop over and be inspired by the lovely creations from the other DT members.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a lovely weekend. xx

13 comments:

Kylie said...

Gorgeous card, Sue. I love all the different sweets and your layout is terrific xx

Christine said...

Hi Sue,

the layout of your card is great! Love the squares and the Images off the squares add so much interest! Well done!
Hugs
Christine

Sandy said...

Very sweet.. (sorry couldn't help it) love the cute little candies.
Sandy :)

Unknown said...

What a great card, I love how you have overlayed the squares... and love-love these Paper Smooches stamps. The colours you have used make them even sweeter!

Kristie Goulet said...

Love this card! So sweet!

I just awarded you with a Liebster award, hop on over to my blog and check it out! :)

Viv said...

Gorgeous card Sue :) Viv xx

Brenda said...

Love this! BTW I awarded you a Liebster award. Check it out on my blog.

Harriet Skelly said...

What a great layout for these sweets Sue! This is such a cheerful and yummy card!

Loll said...

Hi Sue. I love your "sweet" card! :) Adorable images ... love the colors you've used. And the perfect sentiment. Loll xx

Patrice said...

This is an awesome card Sue - love the colours you've chosen, love all the white space, and especially love the images and sentiment. It's fabulous. x

Unknown said...

Great card Sue and love the layout and the colours.

Karen x

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue. This is so pretty. I am really jealous of how clean your cards look. Wonderful!
Crafty Hugs, Florence x

stressfreestamping said...

I absolutely love the layout of your card with the little layered squares. SOOOO cute! Adorable little candies too. :) I love the white card!