Wednesday 31 October 2012

Word Art Wednesday challenge 52


Hi everyone, and a big hello to new member Amy!

 I wanted to make a card using last week's Scripture verse from Word Art Wednesday which is  Matthew 6 verse 21 "Where your treasure is. your heart will be also" but for one reason and another I didn't get to it last week, but here it is today.

I had in mind what I wanted to do but in fact it hasn't worked out at all like I originally envisaged, and seems to have acquired a "tropical" feel! But hey tropical is OK lol !

Stamps by Hero Arts, papers by Kaisercraft.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sue


3 comments:

Diane Noble said...

Well...I think it is just gorgeous. I love the look of it...everything about it! Love the colors, the heart and butterfly (two favorite symbolic elements for me personally), and the gorgeous way you put it all together. Collages are difficult to balance though most think they can just hodge podge it all together. Yours is perfectly balanced and showcases beautifully. Love it! Thanks for joining our challenge at Word Art Wednesday. We love having your inspiration there to share with others!

Karen Letchworth said...

I agree with Diane, you've really balanced this beautifully. I love the color choices, and the sweet touches. Thanks SO much for sharing this beautiful creation with us at Word Art Wednesday. We're grateful for your participation and fellowship, and hope to see you back with us again real soon. Have a blessed week!
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Love the way your papers, elements, and stamping came together so beautifully. Thanks for showcasing the Word Art from Word Art Wednesday!! This is gorgeous!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/