Friday 21 September 2012

Addicted to Stamps Bingo Challenge #3



Hi everyone, and a big wave and hello to new member, Ann-Elise.

I've been playing with my new stamp set Bordering on Romance (Stampin Up) again. Sentiment stamp by Craftwork Cards.

Embossed some purple and some white card, stamped with black Memento three times, coloured with Promarkers and decoupaged the three flowers, coloured and cut out one of the flowers separately.

Addicted to Stamps have their Bingo challenge this week:



For the above card, I chose PURPLE - SQUARE (card blank) - BIRTHDAY


Here is a second one - YELLOW - FREE (punch) - RIBBON

Thank you for looking and thank you so much to everyone who leaves comments!

Sue xxx

6 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

Both of these are absolutely stunning Sue - I particularly like the purple one. Vicky x

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue, not one but two super cards for our Bingo challenge at ATS and both of them are just perfect. Thank you so much for sharing these beauties with us and good luck.

Marie

Kylie said...

Hi Sue! These two cards are just beautiful. I must say I really LOVE your purple card. Thanks so much for playing along at ATS and good luck with the DT call xx

Victoria said...

What gorgeous stamps! ;-p Glad you've been having fun playing with them. You've coloured them beautifully and I'm hard pushed to choose a favourite out of the two cards. I think the purple one has it by a whisker, but only just! THanks for sharing with us at ATS :)

Jacqueline said...

This set is on my wishlist and now I want it even more after seeing your gorgeous cards. So glad you played our bingo challenge this week at ATS - Jacqueline xx

Unknown said...

These are lovely cards Sue - it's surprising just how different this stamp set looks when you change the colours. Thanks for joining us at ATS this week and good luck with the DT call.

Karen x